For ticketing questions, visit our Ticketing FAQ.
- What time does the event start & end each day?
Each day, the gates will open and the event will start at noon. It will end at 9pm.
- Is re-entry allowed?
No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
- Is there a minimum age for entry?
Yes—you must be 18 or older to enter the venue, and 20 or older to enter VIP areas or purchase alcohol.
- I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
- What kind of ID do I need?
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. Please carry a valid, government-issued ID. See above for our complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
- What if my ID is lost or expired?
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by official renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
- Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable.
- Will set times get posted in advance?
Yes. During the days leading up to the event, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
- Where is the closest airport?
Narita and Haneda Airports are closest.
- What can I bring with me?
See above for lists of what items are allowed or prohibited.
- Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the venue or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
- Is parking offered on-site?
General parking is available around the stadium, but space is limited.
- Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.