WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see Acceptable Forms below)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
AGES & ID
You must be 18+ to purchase GA tickets and enter the festival venue. You must be 20+ to enter VIP areas and/or purchase alcohol (with special wristband given at ID check booth). Photo ID is required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Photocard driving license (all countries)
UNACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Photocopied or expired ID of any kind
- School ID
- Birth certificate
- Consular ID
- Any items prohibited by the event organizers may not be brought inside the venue and will be confiscated at the entrance.
- Carrying any articles/items considered dangerous and/or illegal into the venues is strictly forbidden, and in some cases, the event organizers shall have the right to ask the person with the item to leave the event site without refund.
- Please be responsible for your own belongings.
- Cooling boxes, parasols, mats, cans, selfie sticks, bottles and flammables (e.g., fireworks) are prohibited.
- Only empty plastic water bottles and official Insomniac water bottles will be permitted into ZOZO MARINE STADIUM. No outside food or drinks will be allowed.
- Pets are not allowed within the venue, with the exception of service dogs; however, service dog owners should be aware that there are limitations to admissions accordingly.
- Ticket purchasers shall NOT resell, transfer, or auction off tickets. A single ticket cannot be shared by multiple persons. If such acts are discovered, those concerned will be forcibly ejected from the event.
- Tickets are valid only on the days/venues printed on them.
- When tickets are sold out, no tickets will be sold at the door. Please purchase your tickets in advance.
- Tickets will be fastened to wristbands upon entry.
- Lost or broken wristbands will not be reissued, and re-entry will not be allowed.
- All information submitted in the purchase of tickets will be forwarded to the event organizers.
- The festival will take place despite weather conditions, with the exception of natural disasters. In the event of cancellation due to a natural disaster, tickets will not be refunded; all costs associated with this cancellation, such as travel expense to the site, will not be compensated.
- Artist performance dates, stages and time slots are subject to change. No refunds will be given for lineup changes or cancellations by artists.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- This event takes place over a long period of time. Your physical well-being is your responsibility. Please bring clothing suited for all weather, including comfortable footwear (platform shoes or heels may cause falls), and pay attention to any symptoms of illness, heat and sun exposure.
- We advise you to take public transportation.
- Dispose of trash according to its recycling category, and do not litter the streets.
- Please respect the communities and neighborhood around the festival, and refrain from actions disrespecting the neighbors, including but not limited to: causing unnecessary noise, destroying public/private property/wildlife, parking illegally (which may hamper the mobility of emergency vehicles), or littering.
- Admission may be restricted at each stage due to capacity.
- The event organizers, performers or venues will not be held responsible for any accidents, mishaps, injuries or thefts occurring inside or outside of the venues. We must ask you to take responsibility for your own actions.
- Official merchandise sold at the festival may not be exchanged or returned after purchase, except defective items.
- Smoke only in designated areas.
- Overnight camping in the vicinity of the venue is strictly prohibited.
- Dangerous acts, such as diving or moshing, are prohibited.
- The event organizers will not be held responsible for injuries suffered by way of negligence of personal safety. The event organizers will see to first aid and arrange emergency services in case of injuries caused by prohibited dangerous acts, such as diving or moshing, but will thereafter not be held responsible. Furthermore, if such accidents involve a third party, it is the responsibility of all parties concerned to find ensuing action toward legal revisions. The event organizers will under no circumstances intervene or become involved in troubleshooting in such instances.
- Anyone found entering the event unlawfully will be taken into police custody, for whatever the reason, and compensation for such actions will be charged.
RIGHT OF PUBLICITY
Customers are permitted to bring compact digital cameras and camera phones, only for the purpose of personal viewing. Professional-caliber cameras are prohibited. In the case a legal conflict arises relating to audio and/or visual recording using any form of recorders/devices, of any individuals including but not limited to performers, audience, and/or public and private facilities, the responsibility shall fall strictly onto the person who acted. The event organizers will under no circumstances become involved.
- Maximum height is 3 meters.
- Totems must be made from a lightweight material (e.g., foam, PVC — no solid material).
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow the above guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow aluminum/polycarbonate).
- PVC, light wood or aluminum poles must be no thicker than 2.5 centimeters in diameter.
- Decorated pool noodles work great for easy entry through security.
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Any item deemed dangerous will not be allowed.
- Totems promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted. Please keep it PLUR.
AMENITIES & SERVICES
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Our vendors will offer a variety of food, snacks, water and other beverages.
Beer and liquor will be available throughout the venue. Service hours may be limited. You must be 20+ to consume alcohol (photo ID required). For those who wish to drink alcohol at the festival, please go to the ID check booth (inside or outside the festival site) and show your photo ID to get a wristband. This wristband will allow you to buy alcohol at the festival.
Insomniac merch booths will offer a variety of T-shirts, jackets, backpacks, and more fun stuff!
SAFETY & MEDICAL
To ensure a safe environment for all, security and medical staff will be present throughout the event. If you need any assistance, seek out an event staff member.
At the info booth in the venue foyer, staff can answer all your questions about the event.
LOST & FOUND
Stash your stuff safely so you can go dance! Cloakroom services will be offered on-site (price TBA).
Q: What time does the event start?
A: Each day, the gates will open at 12pm; the event will start at 12am.
Q: Is re-entry allowed?
A: No, ins-and-outs are not allowed.
Q: Is there a minimum age for entry?
A: Yes — you must be 18 or older to enter the venue, and 20 or older to enter VIP areas or purchase alcohol.
Q: I’m under 18. Can I attend with a legal guardian?
A: No one under the age of 18 will be allowed into the venue, with or without a guardian.
Q: What kind of ID do I need?
A: You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. Please carry a valid, government-issued ID. See our complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
Q: What if my ID is lost or expired?
A: Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by official renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Q: Can I use a consular ID or foreign driver’s license?
A: Consular IDs are not considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable.
Q: Will set times get posted in advance?
A: Yes. During the days leading up to the event, set times will be posted via this site, our social media sites, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
Q: What is the closest airport?
A: Narita and Haneda Airports are closest.
Q: Can I hang posters or hand out flyers?
A: Do not hang posters or hand out flyers inside the venue or in the surrounding neighborhood. Anyone violating this policy will be banned from promoting at our events.
Q: Can I sleep in my car or park overnight?
A: Sorry, sleeping in cars in the venue parking lot is not permitted for anyone. DO NOT leave your car in the parking lot during non-event hours, or it will be towed at your expense.
Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above. For questions regarding your ticket, please contact the ticketing agent through which you made your purchase.
Your request was received successfully